Monday, August 24, 2009

Training at night

Tonight I decided to train after football practice with the team. I help coach the running backs on my son's team.

It was back day!
Barbell Rows
T-Bar Rows
Trap Bar Rows
Dumbbell Rows
Dumbbell High pulls
Dumbbell Snatches
Pulldown to the front, and rear
Straight arm pulldowns
High rows to the chest
Dumbbell Seated bentover rear lateral raises
Good workout for training right after practice.

Fitness Tip: Do not believe that those miracle pills work!

Motivation: Do you follow the two commandments God ask us to follow?

1 comment:

  1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and all your strength. This is the first commandment...and love your neighbor as yourself!

    I don't do it perfectly every day but I strive too :o)

    ReplyDelete