Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sundays workout

Today was a shoulder/tricep workout at a friends garage. I love training at his house because he has all the basic powerlifting equipment to get big. I love it also because I get to listen to my music.
Workout: Barbell Board Presses
Floor Presses
Standing Barbell Military Presses
Behind the neck barbell presses
Plate Front Raises
DB side laterials

Close Grip Barbell Press
Incline Barbell Close Grip
Decline Barbell Extensions

Cardio Circuit:
Jump roping, on all fous and chopping feet, V-ups on all fours,crunches and dips.

I had an awesome workout. Since my injury a few weeks ago, my new training style has been awesome.

I did have a awesome day with little ones before I took them home to their mother. We clean house, laundry,watched movies, and recording wwe summerslam for my son.

Fitness Tip: It is not about the weight loss but about the fat you take off!

Motivation: Always try to be the best at the gift God has given you!

No comments:

Post a Comment