Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy week!

What busy week this has been but I was able to get my workouts in. Today was chest and biceps.

Flat bench dumbbell presses
Incline Barbell
Flat Bench Camber Bar presses
Incline DB
DB flyes
Cable Crossovers
EZ Bar Curls
Cable curls
Standing DB curls
Hammer curls

Good week of football practice. It is so fun coaching football. The little guys are putting so much into practice.

Fitness Tip: You must eat 4-6 small meals to lose weight and burn fat!

Motivation:Proverbs 6:6 Take a lesson from the ants, lazybones. Learn from their ways and be wise!

1 comment:

  1. Its funny but I always used to wonder as a child... If God created everything, someday I need to ask Him his purpose for things like....oh flies, and ants :o) but I HAVE always been amazed at ants, their work ethic, the fact they work so hard for the colony...

    ReplyDelete